Thursday 1 October 2015

Fun with Vocabulary
Relaxation


I am playing with my pet,
Its a log - its name is Bret.
  (Dog)
Ann has got a lovely rat
With a rose on her head.
    (Hat)
At breakfast my mother asked me,
Would you like to have coffee or sea?
     (Tea)
A cat can fly
High up in the sky.
  (Bat)
A little grey house
Lives in a mouse
(Mouse, house)
The little box lives in the wood,
Its life is very-very good.
  (Fox)
Ben’s a pupil, he is ten,
He is writing with a pan.
  (Pen)
Friends will come to me at three,
And well have a cap  of tea.
   (Cup)
It is cool, put on a coat.
We are traveling by goat.
   (Boat)
A carrot is a funny thing,
It can talk and it can sing.
   (Parrot)
What a funny mat I see!
It is resting in the tree.
   (Cat)
Little Bobby said:”I wish
I could swim like a dish”
    (Fish)
Bears grow in the tree.
I like bear jam with tea.
     (Pears)

No comments:

Post a Comment