Monday 26 October 2015

Make Compliments


 

MAKE COMPLIMENTS.  
FIND SOMETHING NICE TO SAY
Not sure what to say? Here are a few compliments to choose from. Notice that all these compliments start with the same world. It’s a gentle reminder that compliment giving is about others.

You….

…have a great way with words.
…are a terrific leader.
…make working on a project a joy.
…are very creative.
…are a good provider.
…are fun to be with.
…have a great reputation.
…are clever.
…make a house feel like a home.
…have a good eye for decorating.
…are a good driver.
…can do anything you set your mind to.
…are capable of accomplishing whatever you believe.
…are a good listener.
…are very cheerful.
…warm my heart.
…sing like an angel.
…are very handsome/beautiful.
…are important to me.
…are funny.

…are a good role model.
…always motivate me.
…are unique.
…are very strong.
…are a picture of good health.
…are courageous.
…are very loving.
…bring out the best in me.
…make me want to be a better person.
…make me smile.
…are a wonderful cook.
…make hot dogs taste like a gourmet meal.
…are a wonderful caregiver.
…make me feel special.
…make me feel I can do anything.
…are the wind beneath my wings.
…are the light of my life.
…are very intelligent.
…are kind.
…have a terrific outlook on life.
…are very alert.
Words can be KIND or MEAN,
the CHOICE is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment